Coral background

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Musings: Momentous.

This weekend was momentous because it felt so comfortable. I know momentous things are supposed to be out of the ordinary but honestly feeling normal and comfortable in Durham was momentous! This weekend was really the first time I've felt comfortable since I've moved and it was awesome.

I got to hang out with my housemates & Miles lots, which was exactly what I needed after a straight up weird week.

Here are some of the momentous highlights of my weekend:

1. I bought a supa cute planner at Target! I've had a love for organization goodies since I was little. And I especially love planners.
I sat down to write all the big things going on for the next few months and wrote things like "bachelorette weekend" and "honeymoon." Say what?!

2. I also found a random Starbucks gift card with $7.44 on it! 

3. My car hit a palindromic mileage! I know its nerdy, but I don't care.

4. My non-North-Carolinian housemate Cortney tried Bojangles and Cookout for the first time in the same day. Needless to say it was life changing.


And by life changing I mean she might've uttered the words "Ugghhhh Bojangles, I'm never eating you againnn!" after feeling not so great.

5. And to top of my weekend I got to hang out with this cutie and play tennis with another kid who lives on my street!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it awesome to find random money - especially when it's to Starbucks?!! Cute planner too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz you're so cute! love the things you got to write in your planner haha :)

    ReplyDelete